It's June

I have no garden in.
My girls do not have adorable matching summer clothes (they have plenty enough clothes, I just tried to dream again)
My baby is getting mobile months ahead of my expectations.
My house is a mess.
My sewing room is doubling as the DI pile as well.  Free sale on Saturday.
I'm tired.
Nothing is going as hoped.
I'd be struggling something fierce if I didn't have homeschooling to look forward to.

I'm tired of the mess, the cranky baby, the living paycheck to paycheck, the lack of sewing time due to cranky baby and my lack of motivation.  I was successfully able to get over the no garden this year, as that's one less thing for me to be worrying about.

I just need some solid sleep.  And more hope.

And any mention of hope always brings Ether 12:4 to mind(I lack in so many areas):

Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God

Comments

Popular Posts