Tuesday, June 9, 2015

So it starts


The public school year ended and immediately the girls began asking when our homeschool would start. I got books ordered finally, set up our schedule and today we started. 
Overwhelming? Yes. 
Patience requiring? Oh yes. 
Exciting, delightful, and hopeful? Most certainly. 

We started with a song (I lived in Heaven) and prayer and the start of it all. 

Writing, chores, just dance, snacks, art, after lunch will be history, math, science and service. 


I think I have decided the song Glorious is going to be part of our theme for the year. 

Mass and matter

1 comment:

Laurel said...

That looks really fun!

On our last day of school the kids were really sad. I told them that we could still do school in the summer sometimes if they wanted and they cheered and said, "Yeah, because OUR school is fun!" I thought that was funny. :)