Sunday, January 24, 2016

IKEA trip.

After school Friday we headed up to ikea to look around. It's been a long time since we were there. 
Mischief was not overly impressed and spent most of the time whining, thus losing the opportunity for ice cream at the end. In fact daddy just took them to the car while I purchased new toilet brushes. 
But it wasn't all bad. 

DQ's favorite room.

Sunshine's favorite bed

Did you know they now sell child size hoop skirts, and an Elizabethan collar? Cracked me up. Great dress up section. 


4 comments:

Laurel said...

Our nearest Ikea is about an hour away. When we go there its a big deal, the kids get as excited as if we were going to Disneyland!

Jamie Hatch said...

dressups are my weakness...oh, how I would love one! please tell me it was pricey...

Abigail said...

$20 for the hoop skirt. The eagle costume was like $10 and so hard to resist.

Myhouse4nine said...

I have the heart coverlet, I bought it for Holly, but she never leaves anything the same for long so it is in the cupboard...